Medical Physics Course Requirements
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score required is 53.
- Calculus – 2 semesters*
*Not a requirement for admission, but must be taken prior to, or concurrently with graduate program courses.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- 3 Letters of reference that attest to academic and professional achievements
- English proficiency test scores (if applicable)
- Application fee of $35.00 (non-refundable)