Master of Science in Health Physics
- Letters of reference
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions
- Personal statement letter
- Copies of TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- On line application and fee of $35.00
Program Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent
- A GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned. A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score required is 53.
- Interview with JPU representative
- Personal statement
- Letters of References
Admission requirements will be used to evaluate the acceptance of an applicant into the program.
- Statistics (upper level)
- Calculus I
Program recommendations are not a requirement for admissions but must be taken prior to program completion.
Program Graduation Requirements
- Earn a cumulative program GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Earn a minimum of 45 program credits including earning credit for all courses listed as core courses
- Meet all published paperwork and competency requirements for the clinical internship, yielding a grade of “Pass”
Upon completion, the following credential will be awarded: Master of Science in Health Physics.
Credit hours: 45
Duration: Two years
Tuition: $50,000 (25,000 per year)
$1,111.11 per credit graduate level and program courses