BS Radiologic Science Program
- Associates degree in a science related field
- 24 (100-200 level) technical/occupational credits will be accepted for transfer
- 36 (100-200 level) general education credits will be accepted for transfer. There must be at least one general education course from each of these categories: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, and Mathematics
- Applicants who may not meet this requirement may be conditionally accepted into the program and enroll in technical or general education courses that would meet the admissions requirements through JPU.
- A GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned. A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score required is 53.
- Interview with JPU representative
- Personal statement
- Three Letters of Reference